Pay & Benefits
- Experienced drivers with clean records will earn .40 per mile on practical miles
- Drivers with limited experience will earn .35 to .38 per mile on practical miles
- Regional Drivers will earn .45 per mile
- Drivers who run at least 10,000 miles per month and maintain a fuel mileage of 7.0 or higher will be paid .03 for all miles during that previous month. This usually averages $350.00 to 450.00 per month
Pick Up and Stop Pay
- 1st Stop = Free
- Stops 2–4 = $20.00
- Stops 5+ = $25.00
- Detention pay of $10.00 per hour after first hour on head-haul loads up to $75.00 per day.
- Layover pay of up to $100.00 per day.
- Equipment break down pay of $100.00 per day.
East Coast Pay
- Company drivers receive an extra .02 cents per/mile for any delivery that loads out of MN or IA and delivers anywhere between the Chicago area and out through the Northeast.
Loading & Unloading Pay
- Reimbursement of all lumpers with a valid receipt
- 95% no touch freight
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment and at least 120,000 miles
- 2 week paid vacation after 2 years of employment and at least 120,000 miles
- vacation pay is based on previous 52 week average pay
DOT Inspection Bonus
- $50.00 bonus for any clean DOT inspection
- One passenger 8 years old or older
- Passenger insurance is required
- Dogs only (1 only)
- up to 40 pounds max.
- $500.00 deposit deducted $50.00 per week.
- Weekly payroll directly deposited to a checking or saving account
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Minnesota
- $59.20 per week for a Single Policy
- $237.03 per week for a Family Policy
- Tax deferred
- 100 % vested immediately